Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best make up advice you have?

Like one (or more) tremendous tip!


thxWhats the best make up advice you have?
I don't exactly know what you're looking for an in answer, but, if you're looking for brands.. I say M.A.C. makeup is the best. I love it. It can be a little pricey but it is awesome. If your just looking for general tips on makeup, it kind of depends on your age. You don't want to look like a makeup junkie but you want a perfect, balanced, natural, look. Everyday, I use a little bit of brown eyeliner and brown mascara. (my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are brown so I use brown for a natural look.) Somedays, I also use a little bit of a lite eyeshadow just to brighten my eyes. I also use a little bit of blush to add some color to my face. Some light pink lip gloss finishes the job. This amount of makeup is a good balance for someone looking for a more natural look.Whats the best make up advice you have?
use a lip liner because it'll make your lipstick or lip gloss not bleed out.





always set your make up (foundation) with powder.





use a eyeshadow primer before you use eyeshadow because it'll help the eyeshadow last longer and prevent creasing. It really helps if you have oily lids. (good ones are like Urban Decay Primer Potion)





look down at a mirror when applying mascara so it won't catch your skin.





curl your lashes before mascara, it helps your lashes stand out more.





I hope this helped!
I apply Urban Decay Primer Potion on my bottom lash line before applying eyeliner. It prevents smudging and smearing. I also use in under eyeshadow, and it makes even cheap eyeshadows last all day. This product costs $16.00 and is so worth it.





Apply your liquid foundation with a foundation brush. Doing this has changed my life. I get perfect skin every single day with almost no effort.





The best pressed powder I have ever found -- and I've tried tons of them because I have oily skin -- is Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder. I own more than one and I never leave the house without it.





Drugstore makeup products are as good as or better than many department store products, so if you don't have a lot of money to spend, don't hesitate to hit your local Walgreen's.
to prevent eyeliner from smearing 1st i put da eyeliner on them put a light powder on top of it to dry it out and prevent smearing
Don't look orange. (Foundation)
less is more don't put so much makeup on that it loots like you spread it with a putty knife
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin