Monday, November 30, 2009

Any Make-up advice to soften my husband's heart?

He is angry with me for losing something that was special to him. I have been giving him space for the last day and a half. What should I do? Anybody have any ideas that have had good results for them? Thanks!Any Make-up advice to soften my husband's heart?
Well, have you tried apologizing? If my wife does something that makes me mad, but she gets all sorry about it and sad for me so that I know she's sincere, I just can't stay mad at her. (The scenario I just described happens VERY rarely, by the way!)Any Make-up advice to soften my husband's heart?
I had a similar thing happen just the other night, I bought him a bouquet of flowers and a card that just happened to have all the right words already on it. I really thought he would gag at this but he was so floored about getting flowers, he gave me a giant kiss and apologized to. It was pretty funny after that cuz he didn't know how to put them in a vase and it really made him happy. I'm telling you I didn't think it would work either.
Leave him alone....if he pouts much longer..ignore him. Jeez - what the heck did you lose?
jeez, it's not like you did it on purpose, is it?





A sincere apology is always a good thing. Just keep saying how very and sincerely sorry you are and how you know how much it meant to him and you didn't meant to do it.





If after some time he refuses to accept your apology, it's time to tell him you've apologize enough and are done with it. And maybe done with him. Men who sulk are so unattractive.
Can the item be replaced? If so try to replace it, if not cook him his favorite mean or take him out to eat. While eating tell him just how sorry you are, and that by him not talking to you isn't going to bring the item back.
I'd just say, ';I'm really sorry.'; and leave it at that.
Send him a singing telegram. It will be funny and sweet and will defuse the situation.





Good luck
what was it?
Is it something you can replace? Have you torn the entire house apart?





He should just forgive you. I'm sure he will still be upset.. But...check the house again over and over. Maybe it is there. OR find out if you can replace it in the meantime.





I would give him space too. We have no idea how special it was, you didn't say. I guess we need to know that first.





Give him the space first and see what happens.
Buy him a cake or bake one that says


';Im sorry, please forgive me';.





I almost gave away something that was given to him by his deceased grandfather.


Whoa im glad he was able to stop me.
Do that thing you do with your mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin