Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you need make-up advice? How about fashion help? I'm here to help!!!?

anything you need help with, i am sure i can answer, if it is a question about fit or cut. Or if it's a make-up question. Heck, even if it is about earrings i want to hear from you.





By the way, if any of you saw !!Shopaholic!!'s question, i am her friend and am not copying (lol well yeah i am but i have the same experience as she does anyway)Do you need make-up advice? How about fashion help? I'm here to help!!!?
A few months back my skin was very fair and shiny but nowadays it is bcoming dark.Do you need make-up advice? How about fashion help? I'm here to help!!!?
I am a guy and i could use advice on nail polish and makeup. I alo could use advice on what womens high heel sandals to wear to my highschool reunion. I prefer to wear womens sandals over mens shoes any day also because i like wearing makeup and keeping my nails polished cute colors at all times. Email me at mhodges97@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin