Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone have good make up advice for someone with freckles?

I have Dark Brown hair and green/blue eyes and lots of freckles which I hate, loads of people like them except me It's so annoying, at the moment I wear a Max Factor foundation but in some lights it makes me look really orange (lol) compared to my neck colour which is very pale I also used to wear powder but don't anymore because it was really obvious. I sort of want a foundation that is really subtle but hides most of my freckles. Any one know of any?Anyone have good make up advice for someone with freckles?
dream matt mousse is pretty good at hiding my freckles.Anyone have good make up advice for someone with freckles?
Just buy a lighter shade of foundation. Go to boots or superdrug or something and try out the testers, there will be one that matches your tone or thereabouts ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin