Monday, November 30, 2009

Hair and make-up advice for a wedding?

Can I just wear my hair and make-up like I normally do or should I do it differently? Usually I straighten my hair and wear foundation and maybe some eyeliner... is that too plain? It's not like I'm the one getting married, so does it really matter what I look like?





I'm asking because I have no idea how to do hair or make-up.Hair and make-up advice for a wedding?
Okay I read somewhere in a fashion magazine that you should wear your hair to your wedding like you usually do. If you wear it up usually, do an updo..if you wear it down, wear it down. Make-up..you would have to make sure it's enough to stay on for a long period of time and dark enough for pictures. But, not too dark..you don't want to look like a hooker. Best advice for make-up go to a professional.Hair and make-up advice for a wedding?
More extravagant. If you're single there's always a chance there will be other singles there and it shows your respect for the person getting married and your readiness to try hard to look good on their special day. I don't say it matters what you look like it's just a sign of respect as I said. : )
okay, i say what u normally do is fine, go ahead and do that. but then just add some light pink sparkly eye shadow and a light lip gloss or lipstick and ur good to go :)
you should do what you normally wear everyday . add a little style to it . you should like straighten your hair down and make the top part a pompadour . i hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin