Monday, November 30, 2009

Make UP Advice: Cool, Warm, Neutral??

I have kinda wierd features, and not sure


what colors are right for me. As of right now


i dont wear anything but mascara. I usually


have pretty clear skin so i dont wear much.





1. I have very fair skin, some light freckles


2. My hair is a dark auburn (dark brown w/ red highlights)


3. My eyes are Aqua-Marine ( greenish-blue im serious )





I usually just end up not wearing any.Make UP Advice: Cool, Warm, Neutral??
I am guessing ';neutral'; because you have cool eyes %26amp; warm-toned hair. But here are some clues:





People with cool tones look best in jewel toned clothing (think ruby red, sapphire blue, emerald green), pure white, and silver jewelry. Also, when you look at the underside of your wrists, your veins will look bluish-purple.





People with warm tones look best in earth tones (think olive green, chocolate brown, oranges), off white, and gold jewelry. The veins on the underside of their wrists look bluish green.





If you're neutral, you're probably sitting here thinking, well, I can wear almost any color, pure white OR off-white, gold OR silver, and the veins on my wrist just look blue!Make UP Advice: Cool, Warm, Neutral??
It sounds like you don'teven need to wear makeup.
warm- freckles are a dead give-away that you are warm- of that werent enough then there are the red highlights
you wear kajal(kohl) to enhance the look of your eyes.and wear brown lip color.
dont wear any makeup


natural look is best
I have a couple suggestions


1.) Since you have greenish- blue eyes try using green, brown ,violet, tan, beige colors for an eye shadow


2.) I also have very fair skin never wear powder consealer (BAD RESULTS) Try using Dream Matte from L'Oreal.


3. Never wear black eyeliner because you have dark hair it will make you look terrible, try navy or brown.


4.) For Lipstick try a color gloss from N.Y.C, but make sure it is 3 shade darker or lighter than your orginal lip color. ( NO LIP LINER OR ELSE YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A TRAMP) Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin