Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up advice please, whats the correct way to use those radiant touch highlighters?

I've recently bought YSL Touch Eclat, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm using it correctly, because so far I don't think its all that great, your advise would be most welcome





thanksMake up advice please, whats the correct way to use those radiant touch highlighters?
I use the same. I generally apply it a bit before %26amp; after foundation. Remember it is light reflecting so avoid it if you are having your picture taken. Also it is worth asking the assistants behind the counter. Ask them to show you how.Make up advice please, whats the correct way to use those radiant touch highlighters?
You definantly dont apply it before foundation.





I would have though you put your foundation on first, then set it with powdder and then go over area with the highlighter.





Dab a bit in the inner corner of your eyesockets, along the brow bone and on your temples. Also around your mouth at the sides.
This is generally used to highlight the cheekbones. Apply it there (where you can feel the bones jutting) and also a little under your eyebrows, where they taper off towards the end. Make sure it's blended well, or it can give off the wrong effect.
The bottom of your eye soccet (sounds gross, I know), just around your lip line (gives them a plumper look), and just under your eye brows





I have the exact same make as you andthis is a daily resheme for me xx
Christine, I use it all the time. I just rub it on my tummy and it works fine X X
I'm honestly not exactly particular about that product but i got some reviews about it that may also mention if how did they use it. Here: http://www.ciao.co.uk/YSL_Touche_Eclat_R鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin