Monday, November 30, 2009

Benefit make up advice?

I bought brand new Benefit Dandelion Blush/powder a seller on Ebay. Ive just tried it and when i sweeped my brush across it it seemed to break into loose particles. Is this the way it is supposed to be.





How do i know if its fake? Thanks.Benefit make up advice?
Personally, I would be cautious when buying high-end cosmetics on Ebay because there are so many fakes. You could take it to a store that carries Benefit and compare it. It sounds like it's old or was not stored at the right temp. Try tapping the brush before applying it; this should get rid of the loose powder. When buying anything off of Ebay, you should make sure they have a return policy.Benefit make up advice?
Sarah,





I would not be surprised if that blush is made in China. I keep pointing out to people on this forum to steer clear of china junk makeup. Like you I've had bad experiences with made in china trash makeup.





I found this American brand called Coonobabe. Made in USA, quality is excellent. plus they ship 4 free anywhere in the world.


Perhaps in the future I suggest you check them out for your makeup needs. you get what you pay for when you get cheap china junk.





http://www.coonobabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin