Monday, November 30, 2009

Make up advice for my face?

I have a baby-face and would like to look more my age (17) and as pretty as possible (obviously). My skin is quite pale and I have blue eyes. cheers guyssssMake up advice for my face?
Go super light and pretty with all of your make up. Almay makes great kits for the different eye colors. they really bring out the eyes. Also, the way you wear your hair can effect the way your face looks i.e. pig tails make you look like your two, while sexy tosseled waves look like your a tennager.Make up advice for my face?
idk..eyeliner makes everyone look more older and mature. if u havent tried that, i dont know. wait a few more years. you will grow out of ur baby face, most people would kill to have a baby face
Try to do an elegant smokey eye to accent your eyes. Too much make up will not make you look older. Try contouring your face in some parts to sculpt your face a little.
youtube.com/





look up on the search for -- itsjudytime








she give great makeup and hair tips!!!
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin