Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need really good make up advice?

Ok, so I am 14 and before i've putten make up but only lipstick and eyeliner. I'm now starting to put Eye shadows and other powder make up stuff. Any advice how can I put them with my lipstick and eyeliner.


Thx! :)I need really good make up advice?
Best advice is don't go dark with both lipstick and eyes.....





Use one as the focus and don't take attention from the other. For example....





A dark pink lipstick with a light pink/blue eye or a dark blue or green around the eyes with a light lipstick or gloss.





Yes, I am a guy. Yes, I am straight. Yes, I know about makeup. ;)I need really good make up advice?
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/





this website is great!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin