Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone need hair or make up advice?

I can answerr any question you have just email me at preppypageantiglr14@yahoo.comDoes anyone need hair or make up advice?
Not right now, but thanks for the offer.Does anyone need hair or make up advice?
naw, not now, l8er
NO THANKS
can u go and answer my rag curls question please!
not really, but if you have some, I would be glad to hear them.
No I am headed to a sleepover and the girls promised they would give me a makeover that I would never forget. I think they are going to style my hair too. There is a good chance I will get to model some of their dresses and skirts. And to add excitement to the slumber party, I might get to wear a cheerleader outfit and do some cheerls for everyone. I am so excited and I can hardly wait! But hey, thanks anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin