Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?

I am 13 years old and i'd like some different make up to do. I usually just wear powder, concealer(if needed), black eyeliner, and black mascara.


I'd quite like a bit of colour in my make up, but not too much just subtly. Any tips??? here is a pic to help:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/35781562@N0鈥?/a>








thanks emily xAny make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?
its actually kind of funny,


because my name is emily and im 13, haha.


what i do is i take a black eyeshadow and a purple eyshadow, and blend them together on my eyelid, with some mascara.


and laura mercier secret comauflage for cover up.Any make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?
I'm 13, I use mascara, eyeliner on top, and blush. Lip gloss too. Stay away from powder, it'll be obvious. And eyeshadow is unnecessary and stupid. At my school, girls who wear too much makeup look desperate.
I would say wear a nice pink lip color. For eyeshadow I would use gold because it would bring your eyes out well. You might want to lay off the black eyerliner a bit though.
Makeup clogs your pours, which can cause spots. It can also make people look phony. Try spending a while without makeup, your skin will thank you.
here try this!!! purple is very very big this season! (PURPLE HAZE)





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/looks.asp
How about: Dont wear makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin