Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girls, would any of you help a feminine guy with clothes and make up advice?

Is there anyone open-minded that would help? Could chat on messenger? ThanksGirls, would any of you help a feminine guy with clothes and make up advice?
According to http://www.johnny-depp.us/ Johnny Depp turned 44 on June 9th. His birthday is June 9th 1963.Girls, would any of you help a feminine guy with clothes and make up advice?
sure why not? The only thing is are you sure you want make up advice from me?





Be warned, fashion has sort of left me behind in many ways and make up and I are very distant cousins. My knowledge of both areas is limited at best although I do have a good eye for matching and contrasting colours.





Still if you're brave enough, I'm up for it.
MIDWIFES COLLECTION WITH TALC MAKE UP
Feminine in terms of looks or in terms of wanting to wear womens clothes? I have a feminine looking husband who does all the girly stuff bar wearing makeup. He has great dress sense and makes the most of his frame and great looks.





I am sure you will get tonnes of help





Enjoy YW
Absolutely. My messenger is on my profile.
Sure
sure
believe it or not, i've done it before. email me and i'll help you with anything you want!
all you need to know is topman its the best clothes shop for men ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin