Monday, November 30, 2009

Mac make up advice anyone?

i want to buy some mac foundation as it seems to have very good reviews. i cant decide between studio tech or the full coverage one though. i dont have a great complexion, due to being quite rosy cheeked and suffer with blackheads and big pores. i want something that won't come off easily and will give me a really nice, even finish to my skin. any advice anyone?Mac make up advice anyone?
I have used Mac makeup for a few years and I would recommend the Full Coverage. It covers any flaws or blemises that you may have but it still looks natural. The thing I really like about the makeup is that it is not heavy and stays on until you wash it off. Don't forget to pickup some blush when you buy the makeup.Mac make up advice anyone?
I have got the mac full coverage foundation/powder in one and to be honest I wouldn't recommend it. I use it on top of my foundation to get a smooth finish but I found by using it as a foundation it didn't blend well and it looked so crap I ended up washing it off. I got it cheap on holiday in America but I'll not be buying it again. I also have the mascara which is not very good either, it really smudges and goes on too thick. The only thing I was impressed with was the Lipglass (gloss) I bought but overall I would say try cheaper brands like rimmel and maybelline for your foundation. I have tried Clinique, YSL, Ruby %26amp; Millie, benefit, as well as mac and have not liked any of them, maybe it's just my skin type or something but I would say keep your money for something else :)
i am also rosy cheeked and mac full coverage is great. gives a natural/nude look. looks clean..hides splotches/blemishes
i wou ldnt use mac, only because its so much oils and things they used. and so expensive.





for the type of skin you described to me i think you should use bare minerals... its light ! it covers GREAT and its easy to take off
Studio Tech is the best one. It's great for poor complexions and gives a lovely finish and lasts for ages!
MAC tends to break out oily skin. I would use something to decrease the redness on your skin (Aveeno makes a great redness reducing moisturizer with SPF) and treat the blackheads with a weekly exfoliation (Avon Anew exfoliator in the white tube is outstanding. Make sure you rinse well though!) and you will find that your skin looks a lot better quickly. The Aveeno moisturizer works very quickly, you should see reduction in redness by the next day
Mac is really good, my advise is always try before you buy, so ask for a tester pot that you can take home and trial it out first. Bobbi Brown is also very good.
just for skin care and make up tips in
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin