Monday, November 30, 2009

I have Fashion/ make-up advice For U ALL!!!!!?

Okay, I have advice for U all!!! If U have a question,( U can include pics, if U want, of how U look,) In the beauty/ style area, I can also answer make-up questions for U!!!! ( I can't include pics, SORRY!!!!!!(It doesn't work on my computer,but if, (by some miracle,) it starts to, I will include, VERY acurate examples!!!) I will only answer the first 5-10 questions!!! So get started!!! Have fun %26amp; hope that I solve U'r dilemas!!!!!( Remember, I also answer questions in fashion %26amp; accesories too!!!!!) Hope that I can help!!!!I have Fashion/ make-up advice For U ALL!!!!!?
what eye make up would u suggest for hazel eyes and medium skin tones???


thanks!I have Fashion/ make-up advice For U ALL!!!!!?
I am really skinny. What clothes should I wear to make me not look as skinny?
Hey!


What kind of make-up would you suggest for a blue eyed, fair complexion, and red hair. She also has glasses, as a side note


Thanx!.
I am a guy and i could use advice on nail polish and makeup. I alo could use advice on what womens high heel sandals to wear to my highschool reunion. I prefer to wear womens sandals over mens shoes any day also because i like wearing makeup and keeping my nails polished cute colors at all times. Email me at mhodges97@yahoo.com
ok please help me out! gotta big booty but when i wear jeans they smash it all up and it looks like i dont have a butt or it makes my booty look flat whats the problem? what jeans can you suggest for me thanks girl in advance!
Type of pants that make your butt look smaller then it is? =]
PICK ME i have a light rosy complexion and i get a really good tan lol so please help!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin