Monday, November 30, 2009

I have copper/orange hair and need make-up advice?

I have no idea what type of make-up I should use!! I had black hair so im used to lipsticks and bright eye shadows, now I have no clue what shades I should use.





My main problem is lips and eyebrows. does any know where I can find a shade that matches my hair?





help??





this is me:: http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/hisladykhaos/GEDC170533-1.jpgI have copper/orange hair and need make-up advice?
Nuetral colors are good, brown, peach/pink, greenI have copper/orange hair and need make-up advice?
Well it depends on what you wear doesn't it?


If you wear REALLY BRIGHT clothes then you should wear darkish lipstick and maybe a kind of purpley eye - shadow.





If you wear dark clothes like maybe dark purple or black then wear lightish lipstick and maybe a kind of light orangey peachey eye - shadow.





You do not have to take my advice but maybe you should concider it.





Thank You
You look like a girl who would loooove MAC! Try http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT154%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=363 for eye shadows. They have a wonderful assortment of colors in both eye shadows and lip products. I'm sure you can find something. :)
you could use a clear lip gloss, probably a pinkish color and use yellows and reds in your eyeshadow (if ur into the punk look) and if you like the more 'normal' look, then you could go for light browns and tans and blacks and greys.
Well if i was you i would wear a different color make up to your hair color like darker colors like black, ect. but you can just use natural colors which will look nice also.
You have makeup on in that picture, I dont see what the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin