Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is It True Triple H asked The Joker for some War Make Up advice to take attention away from his nose?

The Joker painted Triple H's face. Next Smackdown...





Announcer: Please Welcome Triple... Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha!





It turns out that The Joker turned Triple H's face into one as green as the Incredible Hulk, while his nose was as red as Rudolph.





Some 7-year olds in the audience began singing Triple H The Rednose Reindeer, and HHH could not take it, running to Mr. McMahon.





';Vinnie, the announcer and some 7-year old kids bullied me! Bury them using your creative control!';





McMahon: ';Well, now you're drawing more! Remember we are PG!';Is It True Triple H asked The Joker for some War Make Up advice to take attention away from his nose?
Yes, the interview is as follows :





HHH : Um, Joker. Can I ask u something?





Joker : Why so serious ?





HHH : Well, the fans are picking on me (sob,sob). They said my cute little nosey (sob,sob) is so big that even would cause global warming, do u think I should use a...make up like u?





Joker : Why so serious ?





HHH : Joker, please. Stop joking on me, I need a make up like u!! Please!!





Joker : Why so serious?





HHH : Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! The Joker picked on me!!! Bohohooooo!!! I'll tell Vince to bury your talents and fire u!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!





(Triple H runs off, leaving The Joker alone)





Joker : And I thought my jokes were bad.Is It True Triple H asked The Joker for some War Make Up advice to take attention away from his nose?
He Did , But Even the Joker couldn't Help Him.


Trips got Angry %26amp; Asked ';Why So Serious?';


There Isn't Enough Water Based Face Paint in the World to Cover that Honker...


The Joker was Buried by Triple McMahon.


R.I.P. Joker's Career...
Not true; Joker did not have enough makeup to cover HHH snozzolla.





Also, Joker did not have a color dark enough to cover the permanent brown stain on his nose.
yeah he did but only after Jeff hardy turned him down. However triple H's nose is so big that it mass produces boogers and it melts the paint away
Yeah and? .............
that's a lame joke no pun intended
yeah he did
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin