Monday, November 30, 2009

I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?

Ok this morning my fiance did not want to marry me, he said he was really scared and confused. Now he wants to marry me i am ready to scream.Me and my fiance have a 3 year old son together, and he came crying to me tonight tell me how stupid he was to have doubts in his mind.And so i guess the wedding is back on, the wedding is planned for friday. How can i calm my fiance down and calm his fears?I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?
You can't. He has to work this out in his own head. Is this the only time he has waffled about this? Is this the only time he has said, ';No, I can't do this.... wait, yes, let's do this!';? If it's the only time today, cut the guy some slack. Getting married is a big responsibility.





However, if he has been doing this for quite some time, call off the wedding and let him gather his thoughts about all this. It is better than you call it off NOW than have him call it off after the wedding.I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?
This is a major big step in his life and in yours


My wife of 12 years got the jitters so much she was 4 hrs late to the wedding but i totally understood and even if she changed her mind there and then i would totally understand as it is a serious life committment not just a piece of paper and one glorious day in heaven
Take the so called pressure off him. Next time he says it, say 'ok, lets rescheduel it'.


Tell him you will think about this and let him know when YOU are ready.


With many unspiritual men, they love the 'thrill of the hunt'. :(


Sad, but true.
Its called pre-wedding jitters, almost everyone has em. Explain to him that nothing will change and this is just the next step in the relationship.... oh and sign a pre-nup
Tell him you love him and take the time he needs.You don't want him to be unsure and he's just a little nervous anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin