Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye make up advice, please?

I have mascara, liquid eye liner, kohl pencil and eye shadow.





What order do I put them on in?





Simple question, I know but I want to look my best.Eye make up advice, please?
Firstly if you want to look your best make sure you follow the rule of dark eyes, light lips, light eyes, dark lips, unless you are going for a completely natural look.


I always make sure I have cleansed, toned and moisturised before applying make-up.


Personally I wouldn't use liquid eyeliner at all if you are not use to applying it as it is difficult to remove if you make a mistake.


Apply a base eyeshadow all over the eye I usually use a cream colour with shimmer. Then add the colour eyeshadow if it is the evening you can put the shadow all around the eye to add definition. Then I would use a pencil liner followed by mascara.


Good luck.Eye make up advice, please?
I find it funny someone says eyeliner makes your eyes bigger... I find it makes my eyes look smaller, so I don't use it that often unless I'm going for dark and/or bold. Otherwise I go without for a the bright and open eyed look. But anyway... onto your question:





Eyeshadow always first, kohl pencil, eyeliner and then mascara always last. The middle two doesn't seem to matter which order if you choose to wear both - but powders first, liquids last - like someone else said, the powder is a bit messier and the liquid of the mascara covers up any powder dusted onto the lashes.
liquid eye liner, best to apply before mascara with mascara on can be a little tricky, then the eye shadow followed by the pencil, mascara is the last to apply
What I do is first Kohl Pencil, the Eyeshadow, then liquid eye liner and lastly mascara. If you put on eye shadow after liquid eye liner, then it will oddly stick to the eye liner. Also applying eye shadow and liquid liner will get hard to do if you apply mascara before either of them. Hope I helped!


~SmS~
I usually avoid using both kohl pencil and liquid eyeliner, just because I think they look different and I don't like the way the combination fits my eyes.





I usually put eyeliner / pencil first, then eye shadow to tone it down, then mascara in the end.
kohl pencil, eye shadow, liquid eye liner, and then mascara
eye shadow first, cos its powdery and a bit messy; then liquid eyeliner to neaten your top lid; then kohl pencil for the rest and finally mascara as it will cover any powder etc that dusted your eyelashes. simply logical!
Free beauty tips on Makeup


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>




Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/





Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure





Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness





Makeup/Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com
eye shadow first then liquid eye liner, mascara and kohl pencil :)
It doesn't matter either way whether you put your eyeshadow or kohl pencil on first but when you've done both of those, then put your liquid liner on and finish with mascara. Easy, and it's worked for me for at least ten years!





I read a step by step makeup application guide by Pamela Anderson's makeup artist once from a website and this is the order that is used on her. Although I don't wear quite as much makeup as her, I love the way Pam looks and that's how I've always put my eye makeup on since then.
eye shadow,mascara,liquid eye liner,kohl pencil
Shadow , Eyeliner, Kohlpencil and Mascara


Good luck
Eyeshadow, kohl, liquid eyeliner, mascara. Although, do you really need kohl and liquid eyeliner?
eyeshadow


liquid eyeliner


kohl


mascara
but it depends what kind of eyes you have. if you have round and big eyes, you don't need eyeliner because it will just make your eyes bigger. eyeliners are good for small eyes. eyeshadow? if you have deep-set eyes, use light/pastel colors wether it's night or day. dark colored eyeshadows will just make deep-set eyes deeper. puffy eyes must go with dark colored eyeshadows. mascara? use them to show those sexy eye lashes.
eye shadow, Kohl pencil, eye liner then mascara.
Eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and then once its dries the kohl and finally mascara
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin