Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up advice for green eyes?

Do you think that 13 is an OK age for wearing make up?


I have long blonde hair and green eyes and quite pale skin


What sort of make up should I wear and what colours? suggest any brands (UK brands plz) and maybe some prices of those things?


Should I wear some subtle make-up to school? - suggestions?


hope someone could help


:)Make up advice for green eyes?
I started wearing makeup at fifteen, but I think thirteen is fine too. I think you should start with just some foundation, to even out your skin tone, and mascara. When you go out somewhere wear a little lip gloss. I would definitely say no eyeliner, blush, tanner, et cetera for a couple of years. Look fun and kiddish while you still can.





Green eyes look great with a lot of different colors. Once you start with eyeliner/eyeshadow, try coppers, browns, and purples. Those look great. Below is a link to an article on it.





I don't know any specific UK brands since I live in the US, but I know cheaper brands like MAC and Rimmel (which are great quality for a lower cost) are sold all over the place. Those are good, simple brands to start with.Make up advice for green eyes?
13 is not too young, I started at 12, but just light. With your eyes you should wear black mascara, and silver eye shadow if you're dressing up. Also, just wear light pink gloss that's not too bright. I recommend Boots, but I've only tried the foundation. At school, just wear some mascara and some face cream with sunscreen in in it. (like Burt's bees) and some lip gloss. If you want to wear blush, I recommend a peach color. Hope this is what you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin