Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anybody have any advice on make up for rosy skin tones?

Whenever magazines show how to do make up, they only have fair, medium, bronze and deep. My skin is fair, but I have very rosy cheeks, so whatever they say never helps. =/





I know brown eye shadow brings out the blue in my eyes, but I don't know what kind, or how to apply make up to the rest of my face! I have normal skin, not oily, not dry, and no acne. Blue eyes. Somebody help please!Anybody have any advice on make up for rosy skin tones?
If you're wanting to get the rosy skin tone to a evened out skin toned, use a foundation with yellow undertones. I'd recomend a mineral powder, Avon or Mary Kay prefferably because of the feel %26amp; guarantee of the products.





Get a make up brush, start with a clean face first %26amp; use your moisturizer..I put sunscreen in it, make layers of your powder, in circular motions, or as instructions say. I do eyes after powder.





Use your blue or brown shadows, then your brown,blue or black liner next to your lashes. Now use your mascara, %26amp; use a cheek color %26amp; lip color that match, if you don't want cheek color it's fine. I top it off with a good sheen of lip gloss. Then when all is done, if I want to, I add some concealer to any imperfections that may show. Then a very light powdering. Then use a brush- toothbrush or eye lash brush to get excess powder out of lashes.





You don't have to go thru all the stuff that i listed, that's how I do it though. Practice %26amp; see what you like for yourself.





The key is to get the redness out %26amp; use a yellow based make up, or a yellow or greenish concealer. Good luck. Anybody have any advice on make up for rosy skin tones?
Oh my goodness!! You are in the dark! I use a brand called Bare Minerals, and it is absolutely the best makeup I have ever used. I don't know if you know anything about mineral makeup, but that is what this is. It is extremely compatible with any skin type, and is very simple to use. I have medium skin, and my two younger sisters (who use this brand as well) have light skin and fair skin, and blotchiness and redness in certain area's, and Bare Minerals does a fabulous job of covering their problem areas while maintaining their natural beauty. The starter kit comes with a VERY handy instructional CD with all sorts of tips and step by step instructions on how to use the product correctly. Trust me, I have tried nearly every brand of make up avaialble, and is is by far the best I have ever used. I order from www.bareminerals.com Hope this helps!
light pink blush, light pink lipgloss, black mascara, and


use another mascara ontop of the black lipgloss. like a shiny color like silver on the tips of your lashes. it will look really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin