Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up advice for teen girls?

I just convinced my mom to let me where makeup. She agreed, well I need to know the basic makeup that I should get? I have Brown hair and Brown eyes..what shade eyeshadow should I get? I have a oval circle face what blush should I use.. And I have medium size brown eyes should i apply eyeliner to the top or bottom or both? should I use foundation? please help and anything extra you can think of about a teenager starting to use makeup..thanks!Make up advice for teen girls?
Hello x





Glittery gold eyeshadow


Black eyliner or bottom or top


Foundation can depend on your skin structure like if it is smothe you can use liquid or powder if flakyish use liquid (good brands)





all the best x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin