Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am 14 and need some make-up advice please!!!?

I am getting a little bored with my make-up and want some new ideas. I have dark brown hair that is a little longer then my shoulders, huge dark brown eyes, kind of big lips, and I am kind of tan.I am 14 and need some make-up advice please!!!?
I love applying makeup, so when I need new ideas, I look on youtube. I have a few favorites that I will put the links to below. They are really helpful and have a wide range of tutorials. But in order to do some of these, you will need a good amount of makeup. So, if you dont already have a pretty large collection, I recommend going to your local Rite Aid, Cvs, Longs, Walgreens, etc. and getting the basic pieces. Dark brown or black eyeliner pen, black liquid eyeliner, bronzer, peach eyeshadow kit, purple eyeshadow kit (very good color for brown eyes), mascara (many different kinds. My favorite is Lash Blast), and if you would like, a large multicolored eyeshadow kit (if you like wild makeup). So if you get, or already have those, click below and makeup away!





http://www.youtube.com/user/s2pandapple





http://www.youtube.com/user/blairxx





http://www.youtube.com/user/magicgrl111





I hope I helped!


xox


AutumnI am 14 and need some make-up advice please!!!?
i think the most important thing is to be age appropriate. that being said, when you put your makeup on for the day, pick either your eyes, OR lips. do the one you pick in summery fun colors...i love a bright purple eye liner right now (smudgy, of course) and only on the top lid. it opens your eyes and looks much cleaner and more fresh when focus only on the top lid. don't forget, black mascara. if you pick your eyes, go with a shiny (not sparkly!) clear lip gloss so you don't look over done and clown-like. if you pick your lips, (good for a day when youre going swimming) then leave your eye lids naked, but still apply black mascara. then pick a lipstick with a POP and top with a little gloss. I would suggest fun purplish-pinks, with a bluish tone. the blue tones will make your teeth look whiter. stay away from browns! both on your lips and your eyes...it's summer! take advantage of the season!
okay i have the same features as you and i am 14....


--i wear a little light shimmer for highlight under my brow,


--light but not white shadow allover my eye


--sometimes a little darker color in my crease


--sometimes i wear some eyeliner *NOT TOO MUCH OR TOO DARK*


--a small amount of blush


--and some clear gloss or chapstick





the total look is pretty natural but it looks really good. you could also go to a department store and have someone give you a brief lesson for free :) hope i helped!!
Hmmm...from the way you describe yourself with brown hair and brown eyes, all I could think of is Blair from Youtube. She's also naturally tan. She has a lot of makeup tutorials that I think you'd like. Her username is: Juicystar07 Hope this helps! =]]
use a light color right under your eye brow, use a dark brown on the eye lid. now use a medium tone brown n sweep from the dark brown to the bottom of the light brown
You should really use a lot of browns, instead of a blush, use bronzer and use brown mascara and eyeliner and light browns and golds for eyeshadow, this should make you look very natural
Almay® has a collection that brings out your specific eye color. I have hazel eyes so I use black. You can buy 'em at Ulta and stores like that. I like them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCgQrAJf…
Use what looks natural on you so more brown.
try pink eye shadow


black mascara


light pink lip stick or gloss
use natural colors that match ur skin tone cuz ur still young nd u dont wanna look like ur overdoing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin