Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make up advice when dressing up as Joe Jonas?

I know you haters are going to be all over this, so I'm just telling you know that I'm just going to report your answer so it's a waste of time answering this question.





Now, for the serious people- I'm dressing up as Joe Jonas for Halloween and I was wondering what kind of make up I should use. I'm blond and I have blondish brown eye brows.





Thanks so much!Make up advice when dressing up as Joe Jonas?
hey omg i love the jonas brothers!! i think its really cool that ur drressing up as joe for halloween. he is my favorite cuz hes soo funny and smexii


but anyway, since you have blonde har and his is all black, you could try a wig in a dark dark brown color in his current hairstyle, or if you want it to look really real, you can dye your hair for watever event or just the night and try to like bobby pin your hair up and stuff to make it look shorter. for your eyebrows that no problem really because je has relly thick kind of busht eye brows so you can use like stick on ones that are the same color as ur wig.


hope i helped!


long live jonas...


ps, i love joeMake up advice when dressing up as Joe Jonas?
Since you insist on going in drag for Halloween, why not do it as a musician who better captures the spirit of Halloween, namely King Diamond? Not to give the ';hater'; angle here, I just thought it would be a bit more original since a lot of other people will probably be dressing up as one of the Jonas Brothers already.





Here's a link to the guy I'm talking about:





http://images.google.com/images?client=o鈥?/a>
-tight white or red pants


-vest


-tie


-scarf


-converse





for make up, i suggest make your eyebrows a bit darker, get a black wig with side parted hair
tight jeans, high pitched voice(i think you already have that one hopefully), and cut ur pubic hair off and put it on ur head and you wont even need make up
Have your purity ring snugly intact...
*yarn*
*Farts loudly*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin