Saturday, November 28, 2009

Green Eyes and MAke up Advice?

If I have Green Eyes what colors would make my eyes pop and how do you make eyes look big. Also how do you make skin look even toned and beautiful? I have ok skin but a little acne on my forhead and a tiny tiny bit on my chinGreen Eyes and MAke up Advice?
I have green eyes!





Usually rose-pinkish typed colors can bring your eye color out, and wearing purple or green (for me, personally) makes my eyes stand out!





Don't wear a lot of heavy eye make up (heavy eyeliner or anything like that) and your eyes will look bigger than if you wore all of that!








I used to have acne on my chin/forehead and I used Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer before I put on my base make up! Just spot it over the acne, it works great!Green Eyes and MAke up Advice?
I believe a rose-brown color would look nice, or a plum or golden brown.





Look for Almay Green Eye Trios in the store, they have a whole palette of colors for green eyes and they show you how to apply them on the back!





I would put on mineral foundation to even out your skin, it's very natural looking and doesn't contain all those harsh chemicals of traditional foundation! ^.^
Olivia! has good advice...mineral powder makeup. My eyes are a green/brown hazel...when I wish to emphasize the green I use purples when I want to highlight the brown I use green or amber. Copper does weird wonderful things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin