Monday, November 30, 2009

Gay guy needing make-up advice from the girls?

Hi girls. I'm a 35 year old gay guy who likes to look his best but needs advice on what foundation, a good conservative lippy (nothing bright!) as well as any good moisturisers, cleansers %26amp; toners to use. I do have fairly dry skin, especially on the cheeks and eyebrows.





many thanks


Chris


xxxGay guy needing make-up advice from the girls?
i like the covergirl clean foundation. or bare minerals. they work real well for me. you should try the lip glosses at bath and body works. i love them.Gay guy needing make-up advice from the girls?
If you were in your twenties I think you could probably pull it off (I still think it's tacky) but I really don't think a guy in his thirties, gay or not, could pull makeup off without looking like a freak... and not in a good way.





Anyhow... I will give you advice. These are the products I use if I use makeup at all... (I usually don't. I think makeup is tacky!)





Foundation: Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15. It's really light coverage (cause any girl should know that less is more when it comes to makeup) and it has sunscreen in it so it's really convenient.





Lip-gloss: I use C.O. Bigelow Menthol lip-balm with a touch of color (You hardly see the color). If you want less shine and more color I'd go with something more like clinique long last gloss wear SPF15.





Moisturizer: I'm a die-hard Cetaphil lotion fan for moisturizing my face. You can try the cream if you have dry skin. For body I use cocoa and Shea butter.





Cleanser: I use Neutragena's extra gentle face wash for every day use and St. Ives Apricot Scrub a few times a week.





I don't use toner... there isn't any need for it in my opinion...





It's a sad day when you hear of guys who wear more makeup than you do... lol.
hi ^^,


i would use mac products for make up and for dry skin use elizabeth arden 8hr cream- the best there is :D its a little pricey but very very good in my opinion.


don't pluk your eybrows unless you have a like a ferret up there. if you do though, dont make style it cos it'll look wierd lol guys with done up eyebrows shudnt exist lol


anyways hope this helps :D
for foundation i use l'oreal skin minerals. goes on like a powder but has a natural finish.


i clense with Simple clenser. DO NOT BUY THE TONER. its a con. just rinse your face with tepid water.





moisturisers..i use garnier for dry / sensitive skin. but every skin type is different.





I also use the 3 in 1 garnier scrub/wash/mask and the Biore nose strips.





Most importantly always make sure your face is protected from the sun...even when its overcast!





good luck sweets xx
use body shops body butter to help your dry skin, it is a brilliant moisturiser for the skin. Also, vaselive in great for dry skin! make sure you always apply moisturiser before foundation. I think a great foundation for you would be, no7 protect and perfect foundation
bare minerals. like its says ';its so light you could sleep in it';. so its not heavey and it doesnt crease. and then i have proactiv which has a toner and the green tea moisturizer. those are what i would suggest.
Cover girl and bare minerals and phusicians formula are the best in my opinion.
clinique is awsome! esepcially on their facial products
gd luck
omgg.


use cetphil face face and moisturiser!!


its perfect!





and for make up hmm u can go to target and go in the isle and try to match ur skin tone.
u gay u dnt need makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin