Monday, November 30, 2009

I need make up advice, for a boy with acne.?

My friend, has severe acne, he's going out tonight and he asked me to put make up on his face to cover it up, and no he is not gay. I'm just not sure how to put the make up on him, since he has such severe acne. Do you have any advice on how I could put coverup on his face with out hurting it(it's very tender), and covering it up for the most part?I need make up advice, for a boy with acne.?
Okay first, you'll want to use a PLAIN moisturizer! Not a hand cream, or a body lotion, a face moisturizer. Brands like Marcelle, Olay, and Neutrogena work well. If you don't use a plain one, he could end up breaking out even work, and if you skip using a moisturizer, the foundation will break-off. Trust me, I've put make-up on my cousin, he used to have very severe acne.





Next, find a foundation that matches his skin-tone. Hopefully, it's a liquid foundation, and squirt a small amount into your JUST WASHED palm of your hand. Get a handful of Q-Tips, and dot on the foundation to his pimples. Blend it in my DOTTING it with your fingers. (Clean fingers, that is.) Gently do this until you can't see the zit anymore. ALSO, if you rub the foundation in, it will turn out looking like a mess, and you'll have to restart and do it again, like the way I told you to, so please BLOT it or DOT it in, but DON'T RUB!!!





God Bless!!! xxx





(Also, tell him how great he looks, it'll boost his confidence before going out.)I need make up advice, for a boy with acne.?
Thats a pretty big risk to take in my opinion.. it could make him break out worse, or, if the kids he's going out with (if they know him) will notice he looks different all of a sudden and figure out he has makeup on and then jump all over him about it.





Help him out tonight by doing what you can, but maybe talk to him about his skincare regimen, if he sees a dermatologist, etc. A lot of ppl I know like the AcneFree line from Walmart (proactive knockoff) and there is a ProActiv Extra Strength skincare regimen that they don't advertise, you have to call them directly and request it. My younger cousin used this and it was the only thing that ever helped her. I think the AcneFree now comes in Regular or Severe also.
Use a cover up stick, like Maybelline's, to put on the acne, then blend into the skin.





Also, some acne products like Oxy come in a tinted formula. That way he wouldn't have to feel weird about wearing make-up.
hmmmm im not gay but when i had it i just putcod when i got homever up on an washed it off because that can cause acne
use primer and apply foundation with a brush. he shouldnt use any at all, could just make it worse :/
NO, makeup will just make it worse. What he needs is a good skincare regime %26amp; a dermatologist.
concealer rubbed in well


his tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin