Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up advice?how old?

how old do you think a girl should be when she starts wearing make-up? how much make-up? how old were you?Make-up advice?how old?
I think that it depends on the girl, but not before 10. I think that girls should gradually start wearing makeup. Preteens should only wear lip gloss and maybe eyeshadow once and a while. Once in the early teens a little eyeliner and eyeshadow are good. Also no girl should just be given makeup, they should have someone teach them or they'll look horrible and fake. I personally started around 6th or 7th grade with nail polish and some lip gloss. I don't think that girls need to grow up that fast and they need to learn to see their inner beauty and be content with their body before they start covering up imperfections. Makeup is to enhance a person's beauty not change what a person looks like.Make-up advice?how old?
i started wearing make up when i was 12 and in seventh grade. I think she should start wearing makeup when she decides that she's ready. But when she first decides she wants to start wearing it she should wear only lightweight things like natural looking eyeshadow, lipgloss, eyeliner.
When I was thirteen I made my first beauty purchase of Lancome foundation and lipgloss. Expensive stuff, turned out to be $54 freaking bucks. :/ My mom was pissed lol, but it was nice! Now I buy just drugstore stuff, imo works just as well if you look in the right places and a HELLUVA lot cheaper. :)
Around middle school age, around 12 or so is good to start. but I think that young, girls should where very little maybe some lip gloss and some powder. Then when going into high school they should start wearing mascara, blush and stuffn like that
i started this year when i was 13. i wear pressed powder on my nose and forehead only. i also wear lip stains, lip gloss, mascara and eyeshadow.






i'm 14 and i still don't wear make-up, but i guess 13 is a good age to start with like mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.
I am 11 almost 12 and i wear brown eye liner, brown mascara, and maybe some brown eyeshadow but not always, if you have blonde hair like purples look good on us i guess!
i remember when i was only 2 goin in my mums makeup and tryin to put it on


im 14 and i love my eyeliner i think as long as your comfy any age


  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin