Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up advice???? Please Help =] ?

Does anyone know of a good concealer??? I don't have bad acne but I get it between my eyebrows and blackheads on my nose. When I try to cover it up it looks really really bad because you can see the make up and its all clumpy lol SO can someone PLEASE tell a good concealer or foundation??? Thanks!Make up advice???? Please Help =] ?
absolutly fantastic foundation is by maxfactor about 30-40 dolalrs for memory and i have freckles and it covers them without looking clumpy or cake faced it is a poweder compact and its soo good covers anythign i used to have a concealer and foundation now i just have this stays on for a good while to


heres the link


http://www.maxfactor.com.au/products/fac鈥?/a>


hope it works outt for you babe :)Make up advice???? Please Help =] ?
Hmm...well, I would use face cleanser before you go to sleep at night. That way it will eliminate most small pimples/blackheads. A really good cleanser is Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser. It works wonders for me. And it makes your faces feel great after you use it.





And when you do that, just simultaneously use a good foundation during the day. I found a very good foundation (well, for me, at least). It's Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in the small glass pot. As long as you choose the right shade for your skin, it works great. I love it.





Also, once I use the foundation I always, always, always use a loose powder on top. Surprisingly enough it works great. It minimizes flaws and bring a natural shine to your face. Any kind will work; I normally use NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder. Brush it on on top of your foundation and it will really help.





I hope that helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin