Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hair and Make-up Advice?

I have long black hair, about 7 inches past my shoulder. I have a round face. I have dark brown eyes that are sorta small.


How can i make them look bigger?


What hair and make-up would look good on me?





Thank you :)Hair and Make-up Advice?
have you heard of the almay i-color? it works beautifully, i have brown eyes too and it made them pop out so much more. as for your hair, i have a friend with beautiful black hair thats about your length and she has side bangs, you might want to give that a try.Hair and Make-up Advice?
to make your eyes look bigger you need a light colored eyeshadow (white preferably). Take the lightcolor and put it in near the tear ducts of your eyes (your nose). Put a little on the top of your eye lid and a little on the bottom of your lid in a V shape to help make the eyes look bigger. I saw this on a style show, and I've done it a few times myself. Hair wise? If you do not like it, i'd ask a stylist to help you figure out a new do for you. GL- and thanks for responding to my question. :p
black eyeliner on your upper and lower lids. your eyes will pop. use 2 or 3 coats of mascara and an eyelash curler. That should do the trick.


You can also get lash extensions. If you put on false lashes everyday then you should consider getting them. I don't think it's expensive.





Get a light lipstick/gloss and lipliner. Good lips go with good eyes.
here is a good website for you: http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/h鈥?/a>





=)
use blue/green.purple eyeshadow. ur lucky, with brown, you can almost wear any colour but the above work best. put silver along the brow bone to open your eyes
Bright eye shadow makes your eyes look bigger. That's all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin