Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye make-up advice?

I'm going to my prom tonight and i'm not sure what color eye make-up i should wear. My dress is black and white and i have pink shoes. I have a very fair skin tone and dark brown hair with blue eyes. any ideas?Eye make-up advice?
go with neutral colors...you dont want to bring another color into it since you have pink shoes...Eye make-up advice?
purple. Or gold eyeshadow.
i dunno but when u find out lemme kno plz bc i need help with mine tew!
hey I know the answer.


try a combination of sliver,sun golden %26amp; dark ash grey.


1)D.ash grey on lid.


2)sliver on contour.


3)golden on highlights


%26amp;


plz blend the colour


%26amp;


try a dark brown eyeliner %26amp; mascara.


I hope that looks mervelous on u with black %26amp; white.


anyways Good Luck!!
hunny use the smokie technique
i would say do with a black or or sliver
go for browns and greys
i'd go for a dark blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin