Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?

I am 13 years old and i'd like some different make up to do. I usually just wear powder, concealer(if needed), black eyeliner, and black mascara.


I'd quite like a bit of colour in my make up, but not too much just subtly. Any tips??? here is a pic to help:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/35781562@N0鈥?/a>





thanks emily xAny make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?
WOW I would say tone it down actually. If you wear all that at 13 imaging what you will wear at 23 or 33... You'll look old...





I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted but an honest one all the same. Your skin is so young and needs to breathe.





What you wear now is MORE than enough. You should use mineral make up if you insist on using it especially because you skin is so young- the less chemicals the better. There is no talc and far less preservatives and fragrances that will cause premature aging.





Don't get me wrong I love makeup- LOVE IT I wear it all the time, but I am a LOT older than you are. I just think all that make up at 13 is excessive and not really needed.Any make up advice for a 13 year old (pics included)?
Well, I would suggest no eyeliner actually.


I started wearing makeup at 13, and started wearing eyeliner at 16, Eyeliner makes you look old when you are 13. )x and no offense, it can kinda look trashy Dx





I would suggest dark brown or green eyeshadow, or brown and silver, mascara is nice too. At you're age I wore Mascara, and Foundation, sometimes i wore shadow to make my eyes look good. For you I would choose dark brown, or blues and greens. ^^





also i nice subtle pink lipgloss too. ^^
Try to keep your colors soft. And take it easy on the eyeliner and mascara. You have dark hair and a beautiful complexion. So if you're too heavy on the eyeliner and mascara then it really strikes out and it doesn't really look attractive. If you have too much on your eyes then we forget to see how beautiful you are. And if you only put a bit of color to your make up then that is okay.
People say ohh your to young for make up they can stfu!! its our lives and we can put what we want on OUR bodies life is short and im going to wear what I like anywhoo im 14 i wear some blk eyeliner just alittle not to much and alittle mascara I think you can wear as much make up as you want as long as you look the same dont go over bord DONT use foundaitn your to young for that.maybe some lipgloss oh hell wear what you want
Id recommend a dark brown eyeshadow :)
Blue or green eyeshadow. Tone down the eyeliner, maybe go for brown.
Your to young for make up.
It looks fine already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin