Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make Up Advice?

Well I'm a 16 year old girl and I need a new make up regime. I have cinnamon colored skin. big almond eyes, high cheekbones (according to the women at Carson's makeup section), and full lips. I have very little acne, and small dark circles under my eyes.





Anybody have any suggestions for new makeup colors and stuff. I usually wear just mascara and some lipgloss. It's been working but I want to do more. So all suggestions are welcome. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipglosses the works.Make Up Advice?
I don't want to tell you what to buy (because I'm sixteen also) but I can make some suggestions. First off, you should probably buy Bare Esentuals makeup kit in dark, judging by your avatar. You should use a dark green and brownish eyeshadow to bring out your eyes (try Mac eyeshadows, they're great) and wear black eyeliner. However, if you want a more sultry look you can use black eyeliner paired with black eyeshadow. To cover your dark circles you should use concealer, but make sure it matches your skin tone or else it will look worse than it already did. Try Sue Devitt concealer in Kimberley Plateau. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention use makeup primer- it evens out your skin tone (try smashbox's primer). For your lips you can use lipstick, then lip gloss. I would recommend using a brownish /bronze lipstick and clear lip gloss together (try Yves Saint Lauren lipstick in Golden Brown and Lancome Juicy Wear Seal and Shine Top Coat Lipgloss) . For mascara you should use Rimmel Eye Magnifier, it really gives your eyes a pop. If you want to use blushes try the plummy colors. However, I being about the same skin shade as you, prefer to use Bronzers because they match my skin tone better. Try Jane Iredale bronzer in #2. I don't know how much money you have to spend because some of these are definetly pricey, but if you are looking for a great makeup brand at a cheap price try Avon. Oh yeah and if you are trying to get rid of that acne try Dermalogica, which has a great line for acne prone skin.Make Up Advice?
jyiycnmb,.jvbvcucuhvycigcvydg5hvyfhuuriy鈥?jddhshsdsjjdjjsjsdhjdhdjjhfdjdhsjhhsjhdy鈥?fd df dgdfdyydytfduythufhyuduhfudhudfdfhhud ttsthsr hdvrsd ustdwsg hsdnsfdsjfs
try some bright colors! someone with a face structure like yours can usually pull them off, as long as you have the confidence. MAC has the best pigments, but there are lots of choices out there.





experiment and try different things. personally, i stopped using mascara once i got into eyeliner, because it's a little too intense for a day look.
your best eye color: charcoal grays, pale pinks, mascara should be black or brown black


your best blushers: shimmery pinks look great with pastel makeup or try camel shades if you are you using dark makeup on your eyes.


your best lipstick: nude, chocolate browns, pale shimmery pinks, or warm browny pinks.





avoid the bright primary shades that are often recommended for black skin.
you should try wearing lavendar eyeshadow. it's really pretty on just about anyone and it's nice but it looks natural. i mean obviously it doesn't look like you were born with purple eyelids but it doesn't look too over the top, but it still looks really pretty. i got this rimmel eyeshadow set and it's like 3 shades of light, shimmery, pinkish purples. i like to wear them all at once and that sounds really over the top but i wear the medium one on my lids, the light one on my brow bone and then the darker one i put on the outside third of my brow bone and lid area and blend it with the others and then blend it towards my hairline a little. then i wear black eyeliner but a really thin line, just enough to outline my eyes. then i wear mascara and i do one coat, then i add another coat to the outside lashes because it emphasizes them.
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin