Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up advice?how old?

how old do you think a girl should be when she starts wearing make-up? how much make-up? how old were you?Make-up advice?how old?
I started wearing make-up when I was 13 because my mother said I ';needed it because I looked like crap otherwise';. I just wore mascara, eyeliner and a little cover-up. That's still all I wear. My only advice I can give to a girl starting to wear make-up is: don't wear black eyeliner if you have fair skin. It makes you look terrible. I wish someone told me.Make-up advice?how old?
i was about 12 when i started wearing makeup, but if you are that young you dont want to over do it, just mascara and a little bit of eyeliner
i was 12 when i started and i wore foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss
i remember wearing makeup on my 13th birthday..and even then i only had a bit of lip gloss, mascara and eye shadow. Very light.





Seriously though, i think i only really started wearing makeup when i was 15...when my confidence went downhill.
ive worn makeup since i was 11. i used to wear eyeshadow and mascara. but now i only wear eyeliner and sometimes lip gloss. its easier to keep things simple before school
I was about 11 when I started wearing makeup, but this was only very little amount.


I think makeup should only be worn when its needed, like most kids under the age of 10 are cute anyway so theres no need for makeup.



I started when I was fifteen.


If you are younger it's okay to wear mascara and eyeliner,but don't wear foundation because it could ruin your skin when you get older!
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin