Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up advice needed?

I never really used make up but since half a year i start using it almost every day. I need some tips and ideas.





* What is the best way to pluck eye brows?


* How do i use eyeliner, i have Masterpiece Glide %26amp; Define Liquid Eyeliner


* I want to use a product for my skin which cleans perfectly but also takes care and what will give me a 'perfect skin'. What should i use?





Thanks for adviceMake up advice needed?
Honestly, it sort of takes a little work to get great eyebrows, but if you just want to know generally how to pluck your eyebrows, get as close to the root of the hair as you can and pull from there. If you pull from the end, it hurts a lot more.


When I apply my liquid liner, I line it up so that it's parallel with my face (not pointing at my face, if that makes any sense). I start on the outer corner and lay the brush just above my eyelashes and use short strokes to go across, then when I get about 1/3 of the way away from my inner corner, I lift my brush and start from the inner corner and connect it to the rest of the line. This is definitely going to take some time to get used to, so you might want to either try using a pencil instead until you get the hang of it, or try not to wear eyeshadow in case the line doesn't come out so straight, you can go back with a q-tip and clean it up.


A product that should give you ';perfect skin'; is an exfoliator. It scrubs off all the dead skin and give you an even complexion. Plus it really gives you a glow that you won't get any other way.


Good luck!Make up advice needed?
to pluck: first comb the brows. any stray pointing hairs, pluck. Any hairs that are growing very far above or below the bulk of the hair, pluck. My shape is good so that's where I stop. But to go on take a brow pencil and fill in your desired shape, and pluck around that shape!





eyeliner: everyone is different, but here is my method. I hold my lash (or the bottom of the lid) up against my brow and put the liner on in between the lashes. I use short strokes, because drawing a line looks awful. For liquid hold the eye shut and get as close to the lash as possible using sweeping strokes.





good cleanser: Mary Kay Time Wise line or the Murad Line both work wonders for me!
well the eyebrows, usually you folllow your brow bone to give them shape. initially you should make an investment to a professional who can do them for you. eyeline is merely outside the eye, not inside, I personallly do not like liquid liner, wash your face every night, than apply toner to it, drink water and eat salmon once a week, that should give your skin good complexion.
Well one mistake is using liquid, Liquid eyeliner is for the lower lid but eyelashes, and i found out that some cheap eyeliner works better then really pricy ones. Pucking an eyebrow isnt that hard but does pluke to much. Get the corner by the nose, and pluck there. Also to make an arch in the brow just pluke little under the brows at the ends.
i use sheer cover if i go out any where. its really good. its healthy and light on your skin and doesnt take long to put on. i recomend any mineral powder foundation. get ur eyebrows professionally plucked and then just re-pluck when hairs grow back. if you do it yourself only pluck under your eye brows. i dont rekon u shood pluck ur eyebrows at all unless u have mad bushy ones coz otherwize you hafta keep doing it for the rest of ur life and the hairs grow back all dodgy! haha!


i dont use eye liner so cant help you there....i rekon wash ur face in jsut water...ive tried so many different types of skin cleaning products in my life and theyre just a waste of money. I found that washing in just plain water makes my skin look the best. but what eva floats ur boat...hope this has helped...


peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin