Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need some make up advice...fast plz!?

Ok..so my prom is coming up and i want to do something diff. with my eye make up and still look pretty, but idk what to do. I have brown eyes, olive skin tone and brown hair wit blondish caramel highlights. My dress is green and black. So what would be some good eyeshadow colors and mascara to use without clashing with my dress?? What would be your advice?I need some make up advice...fast plz!?
go to the makeup counter at an upscale store, the sales reps will help you, they are trained professionalsI need some make up advice...fast plz!?
You could also try almay all about eyes...they are specific shadows and mascaras that go with your eye color and skin tone! Very fun and can give many different looks, they can b e found at most drug stores and they are not that expensive, but still perform like high end products!
good choice on the dress! green goes great with olive skin tones.





for the eye shadow i would go with metallic gold, brushed over lightly with coco
I'd get a glittery green pallete of eye shadow, and blend from light to dark, then use the traditional black eyeliner, or even a green eye liner, adn then some volumizing mascara.





I use VIctoria Secret stuff for special occasions, I LOVE their glittery color options...plus it looks great in dim lighting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin