Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make-up advice for my face!?

I have brownish black hair a little below my ears with a side bang on the left side.


I have caramel skin,


kind of slanted eyes a little big too.


My face shape is most similar to Rihanna's.


I need help on eye shadow color, mascara and everything else.THXMake-up advice for my face!?
Eyeshadow : A light gold and brown or yellow color. With shimmer to give your eyes a pop. Anything light to bring out your eyes more.





Mascara : Any mascara really works but i use XXL volume length. Make sure to have a lash curler. You may even want to try fake eyelashes





Eyeliner : Black to give out a smokey look if you go with dark eyeshadow for a smokey look or white to add the POP! in the eyes with the light color





Blush: natural light brown almost nude








Foundation : Really just a light golden or bronze color





Lipgloss: Juicy pink or clear! Nothing way to over the top.





Natural is always sexy!




















=]Make-up advice for my face!?
OK so you sound like you look


like ';Rihanna'; so i would say;





for the eyes;Black Mascara


on top and bottom lashes;


Black eyeliner on top and


bottom also; eye shadow


do fun colors[pinks,greens ext.]


unless your going out then do a


smokey eye;





cheeks; do a shimmery bronzer that


matches you skin tone kind of;]





lips;cover girl lip gloss











If you still need tips go to


WWW.covergirl.com





***BEST ANSWER EVER***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin