Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have brown eyes tht look black and black hair, any advice on make-up?

i hve dark brown eyes and black shoulder length hair, my old brown-coppery eyeshadow routine is getting really boring,though. also mi mom is convinced absoulutely no eye liner on the bottom lid, any advice?I have brown eyes tht look black and black hair, any advice on make-up?
i have dark coloring too and get away with wearing BOLD colors. turquoise, blues, greens, neon colors, black, gray...i wear almost all colors. i didn't wear actual liner on my lids til about two years ago, til then i was using eye shadows as liner.I have brown eyes tht look black and black hair, any advice on make-up?
copper makes yo bored very fast try the brown color light to dark i have dark hair and eyes i usually use brown and beige eyeshadow.
shiny light brown-whiteish eyeshadow and thin black line on upper eyelid and mascara good luckk
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin