Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up Advice for Prom?

Junior prom is on Sunday and I don't know how I should do my make-up. I will probably have my friend do my make-up and get my hair done at a salon. I will be wearing a light purple empire-waist strapless dress, there is intricate designs on the chest part. Ideas for make-up and hairstyles would be appreciated!Make-up Advice for Prom?
make-up





regular base, then put a light bronzer for blush


purple eyeliner....on top and black on the bottom with a


rose color for eye shadow....








good luck : )Make-up Advice for Prom?
With a strapless dress I'd leave your hair down and either very nicely blown out or curled, whichever you prefer/looks best on you. Updos can make your shoulder area look very empty with a strapless dress. I'd play up your eyes, either a very dark purple smokey eyes or very light purple on the lids and a purple mascara. I'd use a light pink on your cheeks and lips.
For hair, it depends on what accessories you're wearing. If you're wearing a really pretty necklace or earrings, you might want your hair up to show them off.





Makeup: These are all NYX products- Chrome eyeshadows, tinted lip spa and candy glitter liner. All found at www.nyxcosmetics.com


This is sort of a funkier look, but you can e-mail me at alldolledupjm@hotmail.com if you want other options


%26lt;a href=';http://tinypic.com'; target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i26.tinypic.com/2qkrn0l.png'; border=';0'; alt=';Image and video hosting by TinyPic';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;
I think big hair and light make up is the way to go...let ur natural beauty shine and use ur hairstyle to outline ur face. If u have lond hair, i recomend using it and creating a nice down style that outlines ur face. If u have an oval face, u should try a hump in the center of ur head like fran dreshier but smaller...and for makeup, use white, golds, light liners, no purples or bright weird colors, ruins the other colors on ur other apparel. Remember dont over due make up color because it offsets the clothes and everything u wear.
use purples and golds. it will be really pretty. do a deep eye and light gloss with a gold tint in it. i know a lot about purple, i wear it all the time. make the purple eye shadow a creme based one...it will make it last longer. have a great prom!
http://ie.youtube.com/panacea81








She has great makeup tips. Also she has a purple smokey eye look :) you can search it on her profile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin