Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bored rate me 1-10 and could anyone give me some make up advice (Pic)?

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Kirstiee_69/ella.jpg





thanksBored rate me 1-10 and could anyone give me some make up advice (Pic)?
5/10Bored rate me 1-10 and could anyone give me some make up advice (Pic)?
omg haha youre very pretty, perfect view, shocked me lol (jealous (: )


you get a 10! i prefer no makeup on you because you look naturally beautiful! keep it up!





i think that purple eyeliner will definately [with your skin type] bring out your eyes... lol, i guess thats all
Wow you're very pretty!


I love the fact that you don't wear any makeup and you still look very nice.








can ya answer meh question :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
youre pregnant and asking this question. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. youre pretty but you obviously use it to your advantage and bang mad dudes if youre pregnant at age 13
I liek your make up its cute I dont liek girls that wear to much but I do like the emo eyeliner on girls thats cute I rate you a 9 ur cute
Definitely a 10 :) You're so pretty!
ur pretty!


a 9


try curling ur eyelashes? cuz i cant really see them


but other than that, i LOVE ur natural look!
id say an 8 : ) youre really pretty! try some more color in your cheeks!
your pretty the way you are. if you want some makeup i would say just mascara for a little color
eyeliner... thats all i wud do u are really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin