Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up advice for pale skin.?

I've got dark brown hair, brownie, green eyes, freckles and pale skin. I'm not really looking to overload to get rid of my freckles because i believe they make me, me. I'm looking to go more for a natural look.


Any ideas on the best colours that would suit me, or any brands which you would recommend? I'm in the uk, so preferably they'd need to be avaliable here. I'm looking for foundation, power, blusher and eye shadow colours.


Thank You!Make up advice for pale skin.?
I have pale skin, too. I've found that regular foundation looks cakey and fake on me. To even out the skin tone, I use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. I find that it adds a bit of color and evens me out without looking or feeling like I'm wearing a mask. And it will let your freckles still show, because it's a very thin coverage. Lorac makes a nice one that's also got SPF sun protection. So one product is doing triple duty as color, moisture and sun screen.





For lips and cheeks, try O-Glow by Smashbox. I just started using these and have fallen in love with them. I don't know how they work, but both of these products are clear gels in the bottle. When you apply them, they actually turn color, I guess in reaction to your skin's natural pH. Since it's reacting to your own particular skin chemistry, it's supposedly your most natural color. I've gotten lots of compliments when I've worn them.





Have fun!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>Make up advice for pale skin.?
for foundation i would use a mineral powder. covergirl carries some good ones. i think it would look more natural to use this rather then liquid foundation. if you want a little bit of glow or tanish look buy a bronzer. i use physicians formula bronzer. it goes on looking natural and it doesnt over do it, just put some on the apples of your cheeks. and for eyes you should look out for almays eye color lines. they have shadows, eyeliners and mascaras that cordinate with your eye color and make your eyes really pop. i use all this stuff and have no complaints about any of it. in the U.S you can find all of it at a pharmacy or any kind of store.. but i dont know about the U.K.
here are some sites of tips for your skin :


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Makeup_fo鈥?/a>


http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0鈥?/a>


http://tangentqueen.wordpress.com/2008/0鈥?/a>


http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/ma鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8QkHc2Ps鈥?/a>


http://beautytips.ygoy.com/skincare/pale鈥?/a>


i hope this helps :]
best for your light skin tone would proberly be ,


matte moose - fawn ,


and then just a light powder to go over it ,


then for your eyes , as ive really dark brown eyes with a tint of green ,


the best eyeshadow that works is , a gold shimmer makes your eyes stand out so much more :-) !
i would say go for some bronzer


or


blusher





it will give you a healthy glowing look





you could also try a none greasy foundation





go for a medium colour





I'm quite pale to i wear concealer and blusher :-)





good luck chick
Go have a make up consultation. It is the best way to find the right foundation. I am in the US, here most of the better department stores will give one for free. Just ask for any samples and let them know you want to try it out first.





On your own look for any products that say Sheer coverage.


A moisturizer with a tint might work best.
I have that exact same coloring and I wear Origins camel colored foundation and sheer berry colored blush. They also have alot of different colored eyeshadows and you can try some on. I don't know if it's in the U.K- I'm in America
I am pale, but want to avoid a line on the jaw, where the makeup stops. I can't seem to find many low-price foundations that match my skin tone, except for Loreal.


Do you have Clinique in the UK? I use it and also Bare Essentials.
Buy danity doll by Nicola roberts.


It is made for pale peeps.


By at jelly pong pong.


Wear a pale pink or sliver eyeshadow,


and a sliver eyeliner.


A pink lipgloss will work for you to.


Barry M is a cool make.


Hope to have helped.
i think that you would look good in gold shimmery eyeshadow and a dark brown pencil eyeliner with some tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin