Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make-up advice?

I just got some ';mineral skin bronzer'; but im not sure if im supposed to put it all o0ver my face or what.


Its not something that actually tans your skin permanantly, it washes off.


But i dont know how to use it, I dont wanna look fake or like a barbie doll.


HELP!!!!Make-up advice?
no, just on ur cheeck bones and maybe if u want your chin %26amp; t-zoneMake-up advice?
I put it on my cheek bone like if u are going to put on blush...but it depends on the product your using....like i bought this bronzer from COVER GIRL and its for cheeks...on the back it had a label saying CHEEKER....bought if it just say bronzer then apply it all over the face but dont put a lot cause then it will look fake....make sure you blend it....thats what i do...i hope my advice helps !
first you should try different things before you actually go out.


use it just on your cheek bones maybe across your nose.


or around the edges of your face (by your hair line)
chin, under jaw line, cheekbones, and outsides of your eyes is where you should put it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin