Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up advice for wedding?

I'm wearing a red dress. I have medium reddish brown hair, fair skin and freckles. I usually wear a lot of eye makeup but would like to do red lipstick this time. What shade of red would work best and how do I do my eyes? Is liquid liner on the top lid ok?Make up advice for wedding?
Usually if you play up your eye makeup you have more of a neutral shade on your lips so you don't look overdone. But in your case since you want to wear red lipstick, I'd stick with more of a natural eye makeup. Maybe you could use an eye shadow that's a little darker than your skin tone for your eyelid, then maybe a little dark brown for just a tad of shadowing in the crease. If you want to use liquid liner on the top you could, but don't overdo it.


Hopefully that helped. Have fun and I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin