Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?

Ok this morning my fiance did not want to marry me, he said he was really scared and confused. Now he wants to marry me i am ready to scream.Me and my fiance have a 3 year old son together, and he came crying to me tonight tell me how stupid he was to have doubts in his mind.And so i guess the wedding is back on, the wedding is planned for friday. How can i calm my fiance down and calm his fears?I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?
It is normal how your fiancee is reacting.It is just the wedding jitters .


Just reassure him that it will be ok.That nothing is going to change between the two of you.I am assuming the two of you live together because you share a child ?


Tell him it will be the same as it always has but now you guys are just making your relationship more committing because you are getting married.I am confused with my fiance he cant seem to make up his mind,advice?
Hmmm ... I don't really believe in ';cold feet';. The week of the wedding (and really, all the time after you propose) you should know for certain that this is the person you want to spend your life with. If he has a moment where he confesses to you that he isn't sure, you should take it seriously. The fact that he told you is a red flag - if he was just a little nervous about the big day, he would have kept it to himself rather than scaring the hell out of you right before the wedding. Call it off for now and get some counseling. If not, you are running the risk of a divorce in the next few years.
Do you truly love each other or are you getting married because of the 3 year old son? that's the magic question here. This means that if he is scared and confused than what have the two of you been doing the last 3 years other than making a baby. If this is truly going to be right for the three of you because we are not just talking about the two of you . Than he needs to verbalize his fears to you so that you may be able to answer those questions and set his mind at ease and therefore yours will be taken care also. good Luck and God Bless
It sounds like you have 2 options.





1. Call off the wedding now. Get into counseling and see if you guys can figure out where the problem lies. Once you have sorted through your feelings, either split, put the wedding on hold, or go ahead and get married.





2. Get married with your fingers crossed that he won't have another breakdown after the wedding. I still think that counseling is in order to try and address the fears he is having. Nip them in the bud before they turn into major issues.
It sounds like your fiance might just be having some cold feet since your wedding is so close now. It is perfectly normal to have doubts before you get married.


I would set your fiance down and have a heart to heart. Ask him what he is scared of. Maybe him voicing his concerns will help me realize that they are just some last minute jitters. I know that this helped me when I was getting ready to get married.
he's getting cold feet. Every couple gets nervous when wedding time closes in. Tell him if this is what he really wants, then to stop being in denial. I think he really wants to marry you, he's just nervous like all men are.
Totally normal so close to the wedding. Just tell him that he loves you and you love him and this is the right thing. Tell him to calm down. This is the right thing. Good luck!
it is normal for men to be scared before the big day. just encourage him, don't talk too much and don't try to argue. everything will be fine. good luck!
My wedding is on friday too! Have a preacher you can talk too? Or a counselor? I know its last minute but see if you can schedule an appointment. It ';zenned'; me out thats for sure.
just ask him whats he scared about and tell him everything is going to be alright and reassure him that your going to be there for him through thick and thin
meet with his parents your parents the minister, someone in authority who can calm his issues.
he probably just has cold feet and is nervous
better sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin