Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need make-up advice?

I have fair skin with freckles, blond hair, and blue eyes. I want to wear make-up to school next year when I'm a sophomore and I don't know what to wear. Can you recomend a daily routine that well look subtle, and not to crazy. I want to look nice, and pretty, not outrageous, and trying to hard, or crazy.I need make-up advice?
Ok so these are the steps I would use to create a make up look that is more natural.





1. use a powder make up like bare minerals if you have acne, if you don't then I would reccomend using Clinique Gentle Light Powder and Brush





2. Use a blush, I would reccomend using Tarte Flush Cheek Stain, its reallly easy to use and is very natural looking





3. Then I would use a eyeliner in brown I would reccomend using Tarte EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil in Brown just because black can look very severe on pale skin and this eyeliner is really precise so you will get a more natural look





4. Then on my eyelid I would use Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes Shimmer Formula in Gold Glimmer, this is really pretty and really sheer, also I personally think gold looks good on blue eyes





5. Then I would reccomend using a mascara like Clinique's Long Pretty Lashes its lengthings your eyelashes without them looking crazy and clumpy





6. I would then use, to finish it all off Isome type of lipstick or lip gloss whatever;





If you like lip gloss the best then I would reccomend using Clinique's Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Guavagold its really moisturizing and it lasts all day





If you like a chapstick with a little color then I would reccomend Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava or Watermelon





Then if you like lip stains I would try Benefit's Posie Tint, this stuff is also cool cause you can use it on your lips and face, so its like 2 for 1





Hope I helped! These are just suggestions, also these solutions will look really natural and not like your wearing a ton of makeup.I need make-up advice?
i wouldn't use foundation is you want anatural look, but if you want to make your skin look even and want to use foundation use daintydoll foundation as it designed for fair skin. I would use brown/goldy eyeshadow and brown eyeliner to excentuate your beautiful blue eyes. Then i would use just a pale or clear lipgloss for a subtle but beautiful look. Hope my look works for you! :)
I have fair skin freckles and blue eyes too and this is what works for me. I recently found a great liquid foundation called ';smart shade.'; It's by almay. I'm not quite sure how it works but the lightest shade seems to work for me. I apply it to my face and lightly blend it in to my neck. Remember not to use too much. I also use a light blush on my cheek bones. For your eyes, LIGHTLY use pencil eyeliner. Then use light brown eye shadow if you want to be conservative or purple if you want some color. Use blackish brown mascara. If this is your first time using makeup, practice with a friend or an older female family member. I hope this helps.
im about the same... i have fair skin, freckles , blonde hair but i have hazel eyes





i use liquid foundation, the lightest one i could find because all the others looks weird.. so use some liquid foundation





then black eyeliner, black mascara, and a thin line of a colour that brings the colour out in your eye on the top lid of your eye, or even just black..





some lip gloss and ur good to go =]
well theres really no need for foundation, unless you just want to. if you're going for a natural look tho, its better not too.





for your eyes use either brown or black eyeliner, and mascara if you think you need it.


%26amp;%26amp; like a light color of eyeshadow. whichever color you want.





%26amp;%26amp; for your lips, lipgloss. whichever shade you like.








...yeaa thats it. lol.
I Would Suggest Black Eyeliner Under The Eyes Quite Lightly


I Like Lots Of Mascara (:


And maybe just blue eyeshadow or a grey or a brown, or natural colours (:





Hope this helped!
black eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, mascara, and of course lip gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin