Thursday, December 10, 2009

Asian eyes make up advice?

I am asian, so that means I have asian eyes. but i do have a VERY small crease. How do you put on eye make up on those kind of eyes?


My eyes are like this:





http://www.eyelidsurgerytoronto.com/uploaded_images/j0409311-777934.jpgAsian eyes make up advice?
Hi there,





Haha i'm asian too :)


I think we have the same eyes...





What i do is use:-


- eyeliner (to define eye)


use black to show the eye shpe


use white eyeliner to make eyes look bigger


- mascara


show your lashes (Maybelline XXL intense will be great, since asian eyelashes are short)


- i don't think there's any need for eyeshadow because we don't have a big eyelid


unless you want too, that's fine





I also use white eyeshadow around my nose to make it look smaller!





Hope this helped! :-) xoAsian eyes make up advice?
Don't wear dark shadow, they will only make your eyes appear smaller, go for the lighter ones. Mascara helps too, not too much liner b/c that will also make them appear smaller.
listen to the girl above me, she knows what she's talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin