Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make-up concealer?can anyone give me some advice on make-up concealer have you used it? is it good?

i would like if someone gave me some information on makeup concealer? is it good? have you used it? would you recomend it?what did you use it for.....and did you see a diffrence? if you put it on a spot,would it dry it up or even make it worse?and any other information you can think of thank you.........Make-up concealer?can anyone give me some advice on make-up concealer have you used it? is it good?
concealer is a another way of making money.


if your going to use makeup use bareminerals.


NO LIE...that stuff works wonders.


and if you do use concealer .. use moisturizer first then put it on. less is more... and when i DID use it .. i put it under my eyes to make them stand out... but other than that....








BAREMINERALS. =) %26lt;--#1 ADVICE.Make-up concealer?can anyone give me some advice on make-up concealer have you used it? is it good?
Foundation or concealer make up is easy to apply.It reflects light away from the skin and enhances its colour so that skin looks more radiant and even toned.Also can give soft focus appearance so that lines,dark shadows and blemishes are less visible.If you have a sensitive skin,look for products that are hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.Hope ive not given you information you cant use.So indulge and keep looking gorgeous.
I love concealer. I use it under my eyes to cover up the darkness and it makes my face look so bright.


All of my make up is from the Body shop because they don't test on animals.


My advice to you is to go to the body shop, tell them what you want and they will give you a free make over, showing you how to apply each product.


It's not the cheapest make up you can get but it's not expensive either.
I started using maybellene dream matte mousse I have never had to wear concealer since then! They also have a mousse concealer, I havent used it but I bet its good
I like Disappear by Estee Lauder. It really does make every blemish disappear. Less is more essential. It doesn't seem to make any difference to my spots they still take a couple of days to clear up.
Nadinola

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin