Monday, June 21, 2010

I need some make-up advice?

I don't really know what type/ color of make up to use. I also don't know if this info will help you


-I'm 13


- I have medium (kinda dark) brown hair


- I have kinda almond shaped dark brown eyes


- My skin is kinda dark but not really (like my avatar)


- I really don't want to look cheap (like some of the girls that go to my school)





Please help me! No mean commentsI need some make-up advice?
well that really aint up to me u shouykd go to gaia online sign up make a forum and poll it like poll means vote on it u should say on the qestion u should say wat shoukld i use poll and the color of make up usualy girls wear purple up to u though. but click this it will take u to a chic of values for wat ur looking for http://makeupbiz.info/results.aspx/best-makeupI need some make-up advice?
-some black eyeliner for the above the bottom lashes and on the bottom of the eyelid


-mascara that thickens and curls (try bad gal mascara. works really good!)


-eyelash curler


-clear lip gloss


-and a stick concealer, you probably dont need foundation or powder cover up


-gold/tan/sand shimmery eyeshadow (dont do bright greens or purples)





do sand colors for your skin.





gooo to sephora!
keep it natural. bronze and light brown with a little bit of brown





or black eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. [don't wear lip-





gloss cuz it sticks anddd.. it's just gross. wear chapstick. the





original Chapstick brand makes shiney kind now, so maybe try





that for your lips. good luck!(:








xoxo
Use purple eyeliner, some light brown eyeshadow


Alittle mineral powder, or if you have acne, a little foundation











For eyeliner brands use Almay, it works so good


For eyeshadow I use MAC colors


And mineral powder I also use MAC


:D
Light, matching foundation/cover up if you need it


Clear or lightly tinted lip gloss


Black Mascara


Black eyeliner


Either purple, gold, tan, brown, or green eyeshadow


Light Blush


Bronzer


Don't wear these all at once but they are good starters.
Marquita @ MACY'S. She's got the formula 44. I'd been looking several years for make-up to compliment my complextion. I found Marquita. She's the BEST!
Try mineral powder in medium. It is light and it does't look like heavy makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin