Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hair/make-up advice?

okay i changed my pic..maybe its better..check it out and let me know of anything you think be good for me as far as hair/makeup!Hair/make-up advice?
the picture is so tiny you can't even see anything.Hair/make-up advice?
Hey! Please don't call me Natasha. It's not my real name. My real name is Natalie. Anyways, I know so much about beauty! I mean, I am a bit young. Anyways, everyone in fourth grade likes me. Except this one boy. He says he doesn't like me, but I know he does. Here are some Natalie Tips!





1. At a prom: Long hair: In a bun-Short hair-Curl it


2. Gym: No matter your hairstyle, ponytail


3. Date: If you have stright hair then curl it. If you have curled hair then strighten your hair. Then last thing, put streaks! It really impresses the boys!
Okay heres what I think.





personally, you look good to me. but if you want here are some tips





1) Always keep a smile and be confident.


2) I always have a my hair straight and pick a style that looks flattering for my face. For you, go for good layered hair cut. add some bangs if needed. Only if you have the face for it.


3) I go for plain colors. Such as nude colors like soft pinks, light brown or light green. My favorite color is green lol


4) to make your hair silky and shiny, put some coconut oil in your hair, leave in for 30 minutes and wash out. style however you style your hair.


5) skin, get yourself a moisturizer. I use collagen elastin. but I add a little coconut oil and a few drops of green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin