Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make-Up Advice Please :)?

I need to get some new blush, mascara, and eye liner. I'm 20 years old and brands like Covergirl (things in walmart and target) I cannot wear because my skin seems to always break-out. I know Estee Lauder is very expensive as well as Chanel, Lancome is too mature for me. How's Clinique? Can anyone give me suggestions of some really great make-up? Thanks!Make-Up Advice Please :)?
clinique works really well im 15 and i easilyy break out but not with clinique i also use mac blush and bronzer in powder forms so they don't block poresMake-Up Advice Please :)?
hello. I know how you feel i am 21 years old. I was breaking out a lot to. But, I sell avon, so i got to know a lot of there makeup products. I am also a beauty advisor. Anywho. They have awesome mineral makeup that is good for your skin and makes it look flawless... blush? omg my fav is there herizon blush, it has different pinks, so you can pick which sade you want. eyeliner i use glimmersticks.... works wonders and you dont have to sharpen it! if you want check out my website www.youravon.com/kmahood if you decide you want to order avon e-mail me dooham14@sbcglobal.net i'll help you figure out what you want to get, give you a free shipping code and it will go straight to your house! I hope i was able to help you out!
well personaly mary kay is very good they give you the best shades %26amp; it will work for almost anybody :) hope i helped!! :D not sure about clinique though.. never tried it
MAC is wonderful... it may be pricey but it is sooo worth it!


answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoPVH0M1kuywV7FzTMwUuZDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090322102201AAyPB20
Avon make-up!! The quality is equivalent to MAC but for a fraction of the price. check out www.youravon.com/maisharodriguez
My sister uses clinique make up and she says it works really well she said though the acne wash made a rash on her forehead but she really likes their make up
Urban Decay :]


and Stila. and Benifit.
Maybelline make up is the best


its not expensive
thanks for 2 points


!!!
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin